twins

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Say WHAT?

Back in November Nathan and I found out we were expecting. No big surprise since we were in fact trying to get pregnant. But the surprise that came our way on December 13th sent us into a state of shock...




WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!



Never in my life did I ever imagine we'd conceive twins. NEVER. To my knowledge twins do not run in either family so I figured it would never happen to me. HA! After I recovered from the shock (and the shakes) the reality began to set in. TWINS! Here are the details so far:
  • I am due July 15, 2011
  • I am currently 9 1/2 weeks along
  • We will find out the sex (pending baby cooperation) on February 2nd. On that same day we are having a level II ultrasound to scan for birth defects, etc.
  • We do not yet know if they are fraternal or identical
  • I am feeling pretty good, but VERY tired!
  • We're scared out of our pants, but we know God won't give us anything we can't handle.
I'll do my best to keep up with the blog. I look forward to reflecting on this after the babies are born and I hope you all will enjoy the stories also. Please pray for a healthy and "easy" pregnancy.

And to keep this pregnancy light-hearted and humorous, enjoy a cute video:

Moms of multiples are freaks of nature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.